As restrictions ease and the re-opening of the economy takes shape, ergoCentric Inc. continues to proactively implement safety measures, in line with the recommendations of Canadian and Ontario public health authorities.
We have put several measures in place for the safety of our customers and employees, including:
- Installation of sanitation stations throughout our two manufacturing facilities and national showrooms.
- Promotion of social and physical distancing practices through the installation of social distance markers and plexiglass dividers between workstations on the manufacturing floor.
- Requiring employees to disinfect their workstations at the end of each shift.
- Restricting the number of third-party suppliers and shippers on-site at any given time and creating a designated waiting area which includes hand sanitizer and respiratory face masks for their use.
- Requiring all manufacturing and retail employees to use personal protective equipment (PPE) in the form of respiratory face masks.
- Implementation of remote working policies limiting the number of administrative staff in the building at any given time.
- Encouraging any employee who is sick or feels unwell to remain at home.
- Suspending all work-related employee travel.
Deliveries & Installation
To best serve our customers during this time we:
- Require delivery and installation staff to use PPE in the form of respiratory face masks and gloves when on-site, and to sanitize delivery vehicles at the end of each shift.
- Have established contactless home delivery service with chairs shipping fully assembled and delivered to the doorstep.
- Continue with installation services in situations where strict social distancing practices and the use of proper protective equipment can be utilized.
ergoCentric has implemented these procedures as part of our ongoing commitment to providing a safe environment for our employees and customers.