Care and Cleaning Instructions
- Clean frequently with soft cloth dampened with mild soap solution and wipe dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- For stains, a sponge or soft brush may be used with mild non-abrasive cleaner.
- Use a vacuum cleaner for regular cleaning. Do not steam clean.
- For spills, absorb as much as possible with a damp cloth, but do not rub.
- For stains, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
- Dust occasionally with a clean, dry cloth.
- Remove most stains by applying a mild soap to a damp cloth, working up thin suds, then rubbing it gently over the stain. Rinse with a clean damp cloth then wipe dry.
- Never use furniture polishes, oils, varnishes or ammonia on leather.
- Some cleaning products may cause discoloration and should be tested in an inconspicuous area before using.
- Wash with mild soap and water.
- Do not use any solvents, alcohol or stain removers.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
PAINTED, METALLIC, LAMINATE AND PLASTIC SURFACES
- Dust regularly with a soft, clean cloth.
- For stubborn marks, use a a mild non-abrasive cleaner.
- On high-gloss, smooth plastic finishes, use a light rubbing compound to erase minor surface marks.
REMOVING FABRIC UPHOLSTERY STAINS OR HEAVY SOIL
- Soak up excess any stain with a cloth. Do not dry the stain completely or it may set.
- For most water-borne stains (coffee, fruit juice, washable ink), use an upholstery cleaning solution and follow package directions.
- For oil-borne stains, use a dry-cleaning solution at room temperature (never hot) and allow solution to work into stain. Using quick, light strokes, brush stain with a soft bristle brush. Work from outside toward the center to prevent rings. Avoid vigorous rubbing which may damage the nap or force the stain more deeply into the material. Soak up remaining dry-cleaning solution and sponge the fabric with cool water.
- Allow fabric to dry completely, then vacuum thoroughly. If stain is still evident, repeat procedure. Several light applications of cleaning solution are more effective/less damaging than one heavy application.