Dear ergoCentric Customers,
At ergoCentric Seating Systems we are continuously monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its impact on our customers, suppliers, and employees. We would like to communicate an important message regarding the current state of operations across our two Ontario-based manufacturing facilities, our showrooms across Canada and distribution into the United States.
We have been proactively implementing measurements, in line with the efforts of Canadian and Ontario public health authorities to delay the spread of COVID-19. Based on the current guidance, at this time:
- ergoCentric’s manufacturing facilities remain fully operational. All order deadlines (new or existing) will continue to be handled as normal.
- The ergoCentric showroom&store (Toronto) has been temporarily closed.
- We have increased the cleaning of contact surfaces in our administrative and manufacturing environments and are promoting the effective measures that public health authorities have identified to reduce the risks of transmission.
- Our sales team and other support staff members have the opportunity to work remotely and will continue to do so if required.
- We are encouraging any employee who is sick or feels unwell to remain at home.
- We are suspending all travel by our employees.
We thank-you for your support and we wish you, your colleagues and your families’ safety and wellness during this challenging time.
Chairman & Founder