ROI of Ergonomics
Invest in seating solutions that will impact your bottom line
The decision to purchase workplace tools like enterprise software or new computers is always subject to a rigorous payback analysis.
When task chairs and work stations are fulfilling their purpose and function –improving employee wellbeing, reducing workplace injury claims, and promoting efficiency and work quality—this investment will have a positive impact on your bottom line. That’s why it should undergo the same payback analysis as other workplace tool purchases.
ergoCentric provides the lowest total cost of ownership
We make chairs for two people: the person who will sit in it and the person who will pay for it. That is why our priority is to provide customers with high-quality seating solutions that deliver the lowest total cost of ownership over the lifetime use of the chair.
Here’s how choosing our seating solutions will pay back in both the short-term and the long-term:
- Help prevent musculoskeletal disorders
- Reduce healthcare and workplace injury claims
- Increase production efficiency and quality of work
- Quality construction allowing us to offer a 10 year warranty covering both parts and labor
- Get the lowest repair and maintenance costs during and after the warranty period
- Accommodate changes in employees or employee needs at a fraction of the cost of replacing an entire chair by swapping out modular components
- Easily manage your facility with our serial number system