At ergoCentric, our sole mission is to design and manufacture the best ergonomic chairs in the world and we are recognized as North America’s premier manufacturer of high-quality ergonomic seating for office, specialty and healthcare environments.
ergoCentric seating is designed to be the most adjustable on the market by allowing us to fit 100% of our customers’ diverse workforce with the right seating solution. Our aim is that no one is forced to sit on a mass produced chair that is harmful to their health or reduces their productivity.
Check out our current job openings
ergoCentric is Canada’s premier ergonomic office seating manufacturer, producing the best office chairs in the world. Outpacing the industry in terms of growth, we are looking for an exceptional candidate to help us tell our brand story.
- Get our story out there! Develop and implement PR plans that shares the story across multiple channels that ergoCentric makes the world’s best office chairs.
- Build our profile as the experts in ergonomic seating! This involves communicating with industry publications to contribute expert articles and blogs and to seek editorial coverage.
- News jack! Assess day-to-day media environment and identify issues, trends and current events to seize opportunities for increased coverage/exposure for ergoCentric products.
- Leverage your existing contact base, as well as build and maintain relationships with key business, industry and community press.
- Perfect ergoCentric’s pitching process utilizing current methods that effectively garner attention.
Corporate Writing/ Collateral Development
- Write all ergoCentric collateral pieces related to public relations activities.
- Strategize, research and write a range of communications products and materials including but not limited to: news releases, key messages, backgrounders and questions and answers.
- Excellent interviewing, writing, editing and verbal communication skills in both traditional and digital formats with a high attention to accuracy and detail required (samples required).
- Proven hands-on experience developing and executing corporate public relations strategies and campaigns that align with the strategic marketing plan, social activity, corporate thought leadership, business strategy and brand vision.
- Previous experience working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with last minute changes in plans and direction is required.
- Fundamental understanding of the Canadian media landscape (traditional, social).
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and media monitoring tools and programs. Familiarity with photography and video preferred.Write all ergoCentric collateral pieces related to public relations activities.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations. English, journalism, or marketing.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of public relation experience in corporate or agency preferred.
We would like to thank candidates who submit their resume for this position. If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected] to provide your contact information. Human Resources will contact you within 48 hours. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ergoCentric is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code. Please send resumes to [email protected]
ergoCentric is an inclusive employer. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. ergoCentric will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.