At ergoCentric, our sole mission is to design and manufacture the best ergonomic chairs in the world and we are recognized as North America’s premier manufacturer of high-quality ergonomic seating for office, specialty and healthcare environments.
ergoCentric seating is designed to be the most adjustable on the market by allowing us to fit 100% of our customers’ diverse workforce with the right seating solution. Our aim is that no one is forced to sit on a mass produced chair that is harmful to their health or reduces their productivity.
Check out our current job openings
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Marketing Manager position is responsible for developing and execution of all areas of the B2B and B2C Marketing Strategy for assigned products. This includes product and brand marketing as well as additional responsibilities as assigned.
Marketing Manager Role & Responsibilities
- Together with the Head of Marketing, builds the annual marketing plan, specifically: sales forecasts for each product (taking into consideration past history, market trends, competitive activity and required sales effort), allocation of expenses between products (taking into consideration stage in product life cycle, potential for future growth and profit contribution, potential competitors), required sales promotion programme (taking into consideration marketing strengths relative to competitors, selling opportunities and customers’ needs and attitudes) and the marketing materials needed to accomplish the goals.
- Gather and leverage data and deploy marketing research as required to deepen customer insight and understanding and improve ROI on marketing investment.
- Develop and execute marketing collateral and campaign development and launch plans.
- Financial management of the marketing programme including budget planning, resource allocation and required reporting.
- Work in conjunction with product development, sales and industry contacts to develop programmes and phase product trials to support marketing.
- Ensure the development of effective product use and marketing collateral to support both Sales and an extensive dealer network.
- Ensure effective team communication throughout the marketing department and with Sales and the entire organization through.
- Oversee the participation in North American tradeshows to ensure the proper messaging and relevant product presentation for assigned product categories.
- Brand communication in the form of digital marketing tactics and content leadership (not necessarily create, but manage the creation of). This includes but is not limited to blog posts, guest posting, infographics that are appropriate to our audience and place it in relevant websites/feeds across the web in order to drives links and traffic back to our site. Should have experience driving traffic via targeted keywords, link building and on page optimization. Know how content goes viral and how to connect with influential people in these networks.
- Copy Writing: you will create compelling headlines and understand how to motivate users by using effective call to actions.
- eMail Marketing: Be able to develop a content plan and execute through email and other means. Understand how to drive customer engagement and reconnect with customers using email. Be able to manage and segment lists over time. Work with the digital marketing specialist to optimize landing pages.
Other Related Activities
- Support sales team with required selling tactics and lead generation tactics.
- You have a good understanding of web analytics and how to make decisions based on the information you receive.
- University degree with a specialty in marketing and/or business.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with experience planning, coordinating and executing events.
- Experience managing a budget, and time management.
- Comfortable working directly with suppliers for production.
- Must be tech savvy with Excellent MS Office Suite, Salesforce, MailJet, WordPress and InDesign experience.
- High ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Superior Project Management skills – organization skills, attention to detail & follow-up is key!
We’d love for you to have
- Experience in the Contract Furniture industry.
- An understanding of LEED, GreenGuard and BIFMA
- Flexibility, ability to handle rapid change gracefully – i.e., great stress management.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- A positive, proactive attitude towards opportunities and potential problems.
- Be passionate!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please click on the button below send your resume and cover letter.
ergoCentric is an inclusive employer. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. ergoCentric will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.